- remove dirt with a cotton cloth, dampened with clean water. Do not soak the leather!
- leave to dry in room temperature. Keep away from heat sources like hair dryers or radiators
- for grain leather (cattle, calf, goat, lambskin) use cream or paste dedicated for this type of leather
- do not use polish or cream for nubuck or suede. Only special brushes and products such as aerosol or foam can be used for this type of leather
- keep away from chemicals, such as: solvents, removers etc.
- do not carry heavy and odd shape items, as they may strech and deform the leather
Naturally tanned leather especially nubuck or suede can dye clothes and other objects. Weather conditions such as rain and sun rays also affect the durability and colour of the leather. Scratches, discolourations, uneven colour and surface texture are natural and prove the authenticity of leather – it is not considered as defects and do not apply the complain procedure. Genuine leather age gracefully. With every mark or scratch on your leather bag there holds a memory or story that is close to your heart. Proper care of your product is essential to enjoy your purchase as long as possible!